We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our highly successful team as a Full Time – Commercial Real Estate Listing Coordinator. We are a hardworking and fun group that puts people before profits. Trinity Commercial Group brings together a seasoned team of real estate professionals to accomplish our clients’ needs in Brokerage, Consulting and Strategic Partnerships. We’re not trying to build our bottom line through rapid customer acquisition strategies and high-volume transactions. Instead, we view each client as a partner, striving to build long-lasting relationships marked with trust, loyalty and driving work ethic. From the start of our client relationships, through the property search to final completion, our distinct culture and process will not only get the best deal done, but will also exceed expectations with unparalleled service and efficiency.
The Listing Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks correctly with a high degree of quality in a timely manner. Must work well independently, be able to take on multiple projects, and excel with minimal instruction. Ability to use modern technology is a MUST, along with the desire to learn new things. The job is for a quick learner who anticipates obstacles and thinks on their feet to provide solutions. This Administrator will support the Creative Director, Administration, and the Agents. At TCG we are ALL deeply committed to supporting each other, and doing everything we can to aid in each other’s success.
CHARACTER, CULTURE, COMPETENCY - THESE THREE TENETS DIRECT OUR HIRING PROCESS
We strive to hire people that demonstrate strong ethics, morals, and good character. There is not room for dishonesty in life or business. We encourage the professional, personal, and spiritual growth of our employees, their families, and everyone with which we connect.
We nurture a culture based on honesty, integrity, questioning, transparency, and execution. Individuals that are comfortable operating in and exemplifying our culture will thrive both professionally and personally.
Our focus is execution at the highest level and serving our clients to the best of our abilities. Growth occurs outside of your comfort zone – we accept that people make mistakes and will not punish people for making them as long as they are acknowledged and utilized as a learning and growth opportunity.
- Must be upbeat, creative and friendly with a positive attitude • Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Great ability to focus and multi-task
- Calm under pressure
- High levels of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Real Estate experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Id, Ai, Ps), Microsoft Office, Publisher, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Social Media.
- Loopnet/Costar preferred, but will train
- Comfortable working on a Mac computer
- Service based attitude
- Ability to work with strong personalities
- Reliable and punctual
- Comfortable working with others in a fast-paced environment
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
MANAGING COMMERCIAL LISTINGS
- Onboarding new listings: entering listing data into internal/external systems ensuring info is accurate.
- Uploading and managing online listing websites
- Ordering signs, riders, and subsequent installation for each listed property
- Assisting the Creative Director in creation of marketing brochures, email blasts, and related collateral
- Create, enter data and manage databases for brokers distribution or blast lists.
SITE RESEARCH AND PACKAGES
- Assist in tracking down and confirming site information
- Assembling electronic aerial and site packages
- Photo editing and upload for marketing materials and listing presentations
- Assisting Creative Director and Agents with creating marketing pieces for online and print promotional items
- Maintain familiarity with company and brand content updates and guide agents to appropriate resources.
- Assist with Social Media & Email blasts
- Provide support to agents and creative director regarding both company and personal marketing
- Create and maintain effective marketing for listings
- Associates Degree or some college preferred
- 1-3 years of Real Estate administrative experience preferred
TO APPLY FOR POSITION:
- Please submit your resume and references along with your compensation requirements
- Applicants will be subject to a job fit assessment
- Job Location: Estero, FL
- Required experience: Real Estate experience preferred or knowledge: 6 months - 1 year Job Type: Full-time Independent Contractor w/o benefits
- Compensation: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour ($25,000 to $35,000/year)
- Experience: Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Please send an email with your resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a short description of why you're interested in the position and the Commercial Real Estate Industry in the body of the email (please do not send a cover letter).