I just finished reading the following document and was blown away by much of what I read! I have seen first-hand the incredible growth in this market, but the information behind the growth is very intriguing to learn. Here are a few of the stats that rocked me!
- April 2019 Us Census Bureau Est. Cape Coral – Ft Myers No. 7 top metropolitan areas in percentage growth from 2010-2018
- 22% METRO GROWTH
- 135,856 POP GROWTH
We are made of some amazing cities that boast unique features as well!
- Cape Coral – Largest City in state of Florida with geography and 8th largest population in state
- Babcock Ranch – Solar City – 6 million square feet – Housing needed to get running
- City of Fort Myers – Historical foundations with Ford and Edison Estates
- Estero – Florida Gulf Coast University and Hertz World HQ
- Lehigh Acres- Bringing affordability in housing and massive growth in population
- Bonita Springs – Just opened the newest high school in Lee County and expanded Hertz and Herc locations
Bought in Community
- County passed the ½ cent tax – which means we have resources to fund the school growth to take care of our youth and our growing population
- Entirely new long range planning group at Lee County School District providing long range planning and strategic location of brand new high quality schools
We aren’t all retirees!
- Median Age – 48
Ease of access via SWFL International Airport
- 50+ flight locations
- $200,000,000 expansion in 2020
· Preparing for future gate expansion which will grow from 28 to 50+ gates
Companies are finding talent and choosing to grow here
- Alta Resources
Here is my summary: Growth has happened, continues to happen, and is here to stay from the looks of it!”
About TCG Florida
At Trinity Commercial Group, Inc., our multi-disciplined team of professionals is widely respected for providing excellent leadership in a variety of commercial real estate services for landlords and tenants in Southwest Florida and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.