- Best job ever was being a Stay at home Mom of 5 sons after they all took off to college, I got my residential real estate license and enjoyed helping people sell their homes and find their desired home.
- I worked in the office of an assisted living residence for 2 years
- I served as a nanny for 2 years
- Moved from Michigan to Florida in 2013 and worked as a caregiver for 4 years
- Joined TCG in 2017 with liberating homes.
- Michigan State University BA - Social Work and Psychology
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES for liberating homes
- Meet and connect the local groups already working to love on the Fort Myers Community
- Work with the least, the last, and the lost in finding purpose and Hope in life
- Help find training for sustainable jobs
- Work towards finding affordable housing
- Serve our residents living in our local houses and oversee the care of those houses
- Being a part of B’WAY INC and collaborating with the other members
GREATEST part of life
- Lover of JESUS!!!
- Married to my Dream Come True for 42 years
- Ever thankful for our 5 sons, 5 daughters (by marriage) and our wonderful 11 grandchildren