- Trinity Commercial Group Inc. (2011 – Present)
- CBRE Ft. Myers – Naples (2010 - 2011)
- CWM Development (2005 - 2010)
University of Arkansas BS/BA in Marketing
- Dunkin Donuts – Southwest Florida
- Culver’s Restaurants - Southwest Florida
- Arby’s - Southwest Florida
- Moe’s Southwest Grill - Southwest Florida
- Tropical Smoothie Café - Southwest Florida
- Firehouse Subs - Southwest Florida
- Goodwill Industries of SWFL - Southwest Florida
- Mattress Firm
- Pet Paradise
- The Nail Lounge Spa
- With over 35 years of experience in real estate and financial services, as well as corporate experience with IBM, Merrill Lynch, Mary Kay Cosmetics and Family Vision Centers, Walt Nelson has performed in a variety of capacities including principal, development partner, investment advisor, vice-president of sales and marketing and start-up business entrepreneur.
- Instrumental in the development of the vision center concept and successful implementation of vision centers within Sam’s Club and Wal-Mart.
- Founded a start-up company manufacturing licensed logo specific bed and bath items featuring over 35 college teams. Within two years these items became the largest selling item in the Spiegel licensed products category. The products later became licensed with the NFL and featured in J C Penny and Dillard’s Department stores.
- Successful acquisition and negotiation for over a dozen Culver’s Restaurant sites in their entry into the Florida market
- Successfully completed multiple transactions with Moe’s Southwest Grill, Goodwill Industries, Tropical Smoothie Café, and AIO Wireless
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)