Email Chris Barney
Chris is a partner at Trinity Commercial Group and the co-founder/team leader for the South Florida office. He is an experienced commercial real estate professional with a keen focus on the retail and restaurant industries in Florida and the Southeastern US; he has a demonstrated history of success for 15+ years via skillsets such as Tenant Representation, Landlord Leasing Representation, Development, Acquisitions, Dispositions and more. Throughout his career he has represented dozens of national and regional brands as well as multiple well-known developers and shopping center owners.
“My foremost mission is to create trustworthy perpetual relationships and to properly position my clients and partners for long term success, all while having a positive impact on those I have the blessing to interact and work with.”
Born and raised in South Florida, Chris has had the opportunity to watch the real estate landscape evolve, grow, and mature in Florida for several decades now. After graduating from Florida State University in Tallahassee in 2005, he set his eyes on the commercial real estate industry and dove in headfirst never looking back. As a standout athlete throughout his life, Chris has always instinctually desired competitive environments where commitment and teamwork are paramount to success, so his attraction to the real estate business was naturally love at first sight.
Chris is married to his wife Kelly and they have two amazing children, a son named Lincoln (6) and a daughter named Remi (2). He is an avid traveler, adventure junkie and fitness enthusiast who on the weekends can typically be found pacing the sidelines of an athletic field or court living vicariously through Lincoln’s same love for sports.
- Trinity Commercial Group
- Continental Real Estate Companies (CREC)
- High Street Retail USA
- Evolution Ventures
- Cohen Commercial Realty
- Woolbright Development
- Florida State University – B.S. Political Science
- MD Now – Florida
- H-Mart – South Florida
- Benihana – South Florida
- Phenix Salon Suites – South Florida
- Pet Supplies Plus – South Florida
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana – South Florida
- Naked Taco – South Florida
- RA Sushi – South Florida
- Dunkin Donuts – Broward County
- American Social – US
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila – US
- Car Lotz – South Florida
- Checkers – Dade County
- Mayweather Boxing and Fitness – South Florida
- Savvy Sliders – Florida
- Dominos – Select Markets of Central Florida and South Florida
- Trek Bikes – South Florida
- Too Jays – South Florida
- Clean Machine Carwash – Florida
- Big Whisk Brands – South Florida
- Skillets – South Florida
- Dog Stop – South Florida
- Diesel Barbershop – South Florida
- Jimmy Johns – South Florida
- All Smiles Dental – South Florida
- Riverchase Dermatology – South Florida
- Garrett Hospitality – South Florida
- Culvers – Treasure Coast, Palm Beach County and Broward County
- Keystone Holdings
- Mouhalis Capital Management
- Truist Bank
- Regions Bank
- Has successfully advised and represented 50+ different National and Regional tenants in the Florida markets, including the initial rollout of numerous national or international brands. Prior clients include: Office Max, Corner Bakery Cafe, Planet Fitness, DXL, 2nd & Charles, Applebees, Supercuts, Regis, Smoothie King, Popeyes, 100 Montaditos, Haircuttery, Wing Stop and more.
- Has completed in excess of $500 Million worth of transaction volume throughout the State of Florida.
- Diverse track record of successful deal transactions by way of: Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Acquisitions, Development, Distressed Assets and Investment Sales.