Email: Diana Willis
Diana Willis comes to TCG from her experience negotiating leases for her family’s Jason’s Deli business over the last 22 years. Prior experience in Sales and Marketing as well as property management and multiple investments adds a unique view, offering great solutions in the commercial real estate environment.
Diana’s diverse business acumen, management experience and universal love of people has taught her the skills she translates when selling, leasing and prospecting commercial and investment real estate opportunities for her clients in Southwest Florida. Learning the keys to success are rooted in her commitment to doing the right thing, building lasting relationships and a strong work ethic.
Dedicated to the SWFL community she has raised her family in, she brings an enthusiasm to help develop the future landscape to help others thrive. Being part of the fabric of the community through volunteerism, philanthropy and leadership roles along the way are at the root of her passions for her clients.
- 1984-1995 Johnstown Management (Multifamily property manager of two propertieS)
- 1995-2000 S&D Willis, d/b/a McDonald’s (Co-Owner/Operator )
- 2000-Present The Wilrock Group, (Vice President, d/b/a Jason’s Deli of SWFL)
- 2021 Joined Trinity Commercial Group, Senior Advisor
- Attended Lamar University, Psychology
- Attended Del Mar community college, marketing major
- Acquired Real Estate license and completed course work in both commercial and multi-family property management.
- Jason’s Deli, 22 years
- Foxtail Coffee
- Personal property owner/management/investments