After graduating from The University of Michigan, Matt moved to Florida where he began teaching and later transitioned into business with TCG Property Management. As an Asset Manager, Matt enjoys working with much of his family while controlling his own schedule and packing it full of appointments, phone calls, as well as activities within tenant relationship and vendor management.
To focus his brain or to blow off his extra energy, Matt has recently begun running with a local Fort Myers group known as =Speedsters=. During the first 3 months of 2020, Matt successfully completed 4 half marathons, all under two hours.
- University of Michigan – B.S. Education
- American College of Education – Masters in Leadership
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- ADA Compliance
- Tenant Relationships
- Vendor Management
- Bookkeeping and Budgeting
- Marketing and Website Development
- Participated in the Development and Marketing of TCG Property Management Inc. currently specializing in retail properties.
- With a passion for fostering Client and Tenant relationships and a dedication to proactive communication, Matt offers a personal, hands-on approach to Property Management.
- Spearheaded the revitalization of Property Management systems.
- Florida Real Estate License
- =Speedsters= Fort Myers Running Group