Email: Michael Volpe
Michael Volpe is a successful commercial real estate broker with a focus on sales and leasing, disposition/acquisition, property management and real estate consultant services.
Michael received his BS Degree in Managerial Economics from Rhode Island College in 1994. Michael prides himself on the core values he has built over the years and is committed to understanding the client’s requirements, using the proper resources and tools, acting expeditiously and conducting business in an ethical manner.
Michael enjoys exercising, traveling, boating & beaching and collecting rare finds. He resides in Boca Raton with his fiancé Diana.
- Trinity Commercial Group | Senior Advisor (4/2022-present)
- MG Commercial Real Estate | Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing Broker (10/2017-4/2022)
- Coastal Commercial Real Estate | Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing Broker (01/2013-10/2017)
- Universal Properties Group | Commercial Sales, Leasing and Marketing In-house Consultant (03/2011-01/2013)
- Berkshire Hathaway | Commercial and Residential Realtor (04/2008-12/2012)
- Coldwell Banker Brokerage | Residential and Commercial Realtor (04/2000-04/2008)
- Rhode Island College – BS Managerial Economics
- Focus on representing Retail Private Equity Firms, Real Estate Investment Trusts, Pension Funds, Real Estate Holding Firms, Investors, Developers, Asset Managers, Property Managers, Partnerships, Family Holdings, & 1031 Exchanges.
MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS & PROJECTS
- Sold and/or leased over 30 million square feet of retail commercial real estate throughout his 22-year career. Also represented commercial developers in the planning & development of retail shopping centers/plazas & large commercial real estate projects, sales & leasing, negotiating contracts, and some property management duties.
- Co Star Power Broker in Retail 2017-2021