DIRECTOR OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Email: Nick Chandler
Nick started out as a student supervisor to help take care of the University campus before long he became a supervisor with his own crew. Shortly after, he moved into the REIT platform in property management and spent close to a decade learning and teaching. He soon discovered he had a passion to support, coach, teach and pioneer in property management, he continued to move up in positions where that was possible. He has now moved into a new role here at TCG as the Director of Property Management with 15 years of property management experience and leadership.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Responsible for properties in 5 different states that included Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, and Wisconsin. This consist of over 2.5 million square feet of properties that included some of the most notable tenants like, Michaels, Five Below, GNC, TJ Maxx, PetSmart, Barnes Nobels, AutoZone, Dollar tree, Best Buy, Panera Bread, Target, Verizon, and Ulta Beauty.
- Tenant build outs including Five Below, Ultra Beauty, and Famous footwear
- Helped with starting multiple non-profits organizations
- Board Member of a Non-Profit
- Created scope of works for multiple million-dollar projects