Email: Rick Ikeler
Rick joined Trinity Commercial Group in January of 2022. In the past he has focused on dispositions for large clients including the sale of excess land. He now concentrates on land acquisition and disposition for multi-family, affordable housing, single family, ALF, warehouse, and Government and institutional relationships.
Rick graduated in 1985 from University of Texas with a degree in Finance. He moved to Florida to get in a market where he sought to make his permanent home. He works to diligently service the TCG clients throughout the SWFL markets.
Rick and his lovely wife Lois moved to Florida in August, 2021. He loves to travel especially to warm regions as he is drawn to the beach lifestyle. Florida is a great place to settle down with his wife as they enjoy and appreciate all that Florida has to offer. In his spare time he enjoys golf, riding his bike and swimming in the ocean.
- University of Texas: Bachelor of Business Administration – Finance
- Institute of Real Estate Management: Certified Property Manager
- CCIM Institute: Certified Commercial Investment Member
AREA OF FOCUS
- Growing and strengthening the TCG client relationships
- Client Development and Strategy
- Mentoring the JR Program at TCG
- Trinity Commercial Group Inc. (2022 – Present)
- SRS Real Estate Partners (2000-2021)
- Henry S. Miller (1999-2000)
- Missouri Advantage (1998-1999)
- CMD Realty (1996-1997)
- Central Management, Inc. (1988-1996)
ACTIVE CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
- Stock Development
- WMG Development
- Creighton Commercial Development
- D R Horton
- Neal Communities
- Paramount Development
- Simple Beauty Studios
- Advenir Oakley Capital
- Barron Collier
- Collier Enterprises
- Various land bank Investors
ADVISING FOR NON-PROFITS AND GOVERNMENT ENTITIES
- School District of Lee County
- Housing Authority of the City of Fort Myers
- City of Fort Myers Public Works
- United Way of Lee, Hendry, and Glades
- Habitat for Humanity of Collier County
- Naples Christian Academy
- Covenant Church of Naples
- Harry Chapin Food Bank
- Samaritan Health
PAST CLIENTS AND PARTNERS
- Dollar General
- Cato/Versona/It’s Fashion Metro
- Planet Fitness
- Champions School of Real Estate
- Disposed of approximately 1,300 locations for CVS & Walgreens drug stores across the nation.
- Managed real estate transactions in excess of $850,000,000.
- Saved the clients more than $675,000,000.
- Worked with numerous national retailers negotiating the leases, buyouts, subleases, or sales.
- Managed and leased over 1M square feet of commercial space including office, warehouse, retail, and apartments.
- Dallas Business Journal “Heavy Hitter”: 2012
- D CEO Magazine Power Broker: 2012
- CoStar Power Broker: 2007-2014, 2019 and 2020
- Staubach Retail Services Presidents Award in 2005 and SRS Top Producer every year from 2002-2007, 2009, 2012 and Top Achiever 2013, 2017 – 2019.
- Nominated for CPM of the Year, 1995
- Won CPM candidate of the Year, 1991
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CCIM Institute
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)