SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER
Since moving to SW Florida in 1986, Shari has been a respected entrepreneur for over 25 years. She has earned a reputation of integrity with the ability to overcome obstacles. She has discipline, drive for perfection, and commitment to achieve and surpass expectations, ultimately earning client loyalty as their strategic partner.
Originally from Raleigh, North Carolina, Shari graduated from North Carolina State University with a BA in Business Management and a BA in Speech Communication. After visiting her dad while in college, she decided to move to the sunshine state after she graduated, where she would eventually marry her husband, Dante.
Shari has always taken fitness very seriously and make a point to maintain a healthy lifestyle!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Tenant Relationships
- Landlord Relationships
- Vendor Management
- Proficient in Accounting, Budgeting & Proforma Preparation
- Real Estate Sales and Leasing
- Management of Personal Real Estate Assets
- Florida Real Estate License
- CIP of SWFL, Commercial Investment Professionals
- SW Fl REIA, Real Estate Investment Association
- N Fort Myers Civic Association
- Florida Notary Public