While we are getting ready to ring in the new year and explore all of the possibilities that 2022 has to offer, many are deciding on their New Year’s Resolutions. Here are a few steps that you can implement in your professional life to attain career success and aid in those New Year’s Resolutions.
- Define your dream job: you must know what you want to work towards it.
- Write it down: this is to hold yourself accountable and help you visualize your goals.
- Use short-term goals: reach for the stars but celebrate the small steps on your way there! By breaking up long-term goals into achievable steps you can maintain momentum on your way to success.
- Make each goal measurable: this can be done by setting S.M.A.R.T. goals as defined by Indeed Career Development.
- S – specific – make your goals specific and narrow for more effective planning
- M – measurable – define what evidence will prove you’re making progress and reevaluate when necessary
- A – attainable – make sure you can accomplish your goal within a certain timeframe
- R – relevant – your goals should align with your values and long-term objectives
- T – time-based – set a realistic, ambitious end-date for task prioritization and motivation
- Create an action plan: outline in detail the actions needed to accomplish your goals and remember to call upon your network and take advantage of any resources you might have access to.
You May Like
Market Highlight: Prices Continue to Rise in an Already Competitive Rental Market
Market Highlight: Prices continue to rise in an already competitive rental market The sunny weather and pristine beaches have always drawn newcomers to Florida, but now, newcomers have a bigger budget compared to long-time Florida residents. The online marketplace for apartment listings, Apartment List, has published a report stating that
SWFL Companies Land on Prestigious List of Top Performing Businesses in Florida
A dozen local SWFL Businesses have landed on Inc’s list of top performing companies. Based on revenue growth from 2017 to 2019, the list boasted five companies from Lee county and seven companies from Collier county. Fieldedge, a software provider, was ranked at #54 due to a 184% increase in
October Fun in Fort Myers
October Fun in Fort Myers: Looking for fun spirited things to do this month? Check out the list of family friendly fun and adult fun events to do in the Fort Myers area! Syzgy Dark Art – is a free with suggested donation annual art walk from October 1-13th 6:00-10:00