Email: Doug Olson
Doug Olson is a partner and former managing director of Trinity Commercial Group. He has a passion for retail, consistently leading the market in production and landlord representation of anchored shopping centers. Doug specializes in the life cycle of shopping centers with a focus on value creation through targeted acquisition, thoughtful tenant curation, effective leasing strategies, and disposition.
Doug, now a transplanted “native”, has been visiting Naples since childhood moving here full-time back in 1994. He grew up in Southern California and noticed the growth, development, and opportunities the West Coast of Florida presented. A short time after attending the University of Arizona, he relocated to Naples permanently.
He lives in Naples with his wife of twenty years and two daughters. Doug is passionate about retail real estate and enjoys traveling, eating out, and socializing with friends and family. His activities of choice include golf, tennis, pickleball, snow skiing and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Alto Real Estate Funds
- Balfor Global
- Bayshore Investments
- Brixmor (NYSE: BRX)
- Inventrust (Nasdaq: IVT)
- KPR Centers
- Crow Holdings
- Metro Commercial
- New Market Properties
- Site Centers (NYSE: SITC)
- Costar Power Broker: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Top Producing Agent 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Founders Square- 55-acre mixed use project at SE corner of 951 & Immokalee Rd.-Naples,FL.
- The Collective- 63,239 sf One of a Kind Design Hub in the heart of the downtown Naples Design District
- Marco Town Center- Redevelopment and stabilization of 109,394 sf Publix anchored center on Marco Island