Email: Tim Schneider
Tim Schneider, Principal at TCG, specializes in site acquisition in the Southwest Florida market for several end users and regional and national developers. Whether it is an outparcel to an anchored shopping center, main street redevelopment, or larger land tracts for mixed-use development, he has done it all.
Born and raised in Fort Myers, Tim has an excellent network of relationships to tap in to as well as firsthand knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes leading to the growth and success of this area. With 2 bachelor’s degrees from Florida State University in Real Estate and Development, holding leadership positions in local real estate networking organizations, and earning the CCIM Designation, he is well versed and adept on taking on any of the challenges this industry has to offer.
- TRINITY COMMERCIAL GROUP INC. (2014 – Present)
- CRE CONSULTANTS (2011-2013)
- CBRE Ft. Myers-Naples (2008-2011)
- Florida State University B.S. Real Estate
- Florida State University B.S. Housing
- Wawa Inc,. – Southwest Florida
- Tijuana Flats – Southwest Florida
- Cintas Inc. – Southwest Florida
- Goodwill Industries of SW FL – Dispositions
- Creighton Commercial Development
- Lennar Commercial
- Barron Collier Companies
- Aileron Capital Management
- Champion Development Corporation
- Hughes Development Group
- Sold more than $30,000,000 in transaction volume in first half of 2015
- Past President of Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida, 2015
- Representing the Forum, a 706-acre mixed-use development in Fort Myers, FL exhibiting dense retail, residential, and office. Focused on the sale & leasing of the remaining 129.6 acres of commercial property.
- International Counsel of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida