October Fun in Fort Myers
October Fun in Fort Myers:
Looking for fun spirited things to do this month? Check out the list of family friendly fun and adult fun events to do in the Fort Myers area!
- Syzgy Dark Art – is a free with suggested donation annual art walk from October 1-13th 6:00-10:00 pm located at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, 2301 First st., Fort Myers. For more information click here
- Friends Fall Festival – is a free family friendly fun event that is hosted by the Uncommon Friends Foundation that consists of kids crafts, games, a bounce house, music, a raffle, food, and more! This event is on Sunday October 3rd from 2:00-5:00 pm located at Burroughs Home & Gardens, 2500 First St, Fort Myers, click here for more information
- Pumpkin Palooza – is a free annual pumpkin festival which includes a pumpkin patch, live music, balloon twisting, and more! This event is from Friday October 8th – Sunday October 10th 8:00-10:00 located at the Fleamasters Fleamarket, 4135 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Fort Myers. For more information click here
- Carpool Cinema showing “Coco” – is a free outdoor showing of Disney’s Coco on Friday October 8th, parking opens at 6:00 pm and the movie begins at 7:00pm with concessions available. The movie will be shown in a lot just west of City of Palms Park, 2399 Grand Ave, Fort Myers. For more information click here
- Scarecrows in the Park – is an annual festival where all the scarecrows will be dressed as a book character from October 15-31st sunrise to sunset free with parking at Lakes regional Park, 7330 Gladiolus Dr, S Fort Myers, click here for more information
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Fifth Annual showing of the musical including a shadow cast for $25.00 on Saturday October 16th starting at 6:00 pm at Alliance for the Arts, 10091 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. For more information click here
- Haunted Walk – is an annual walk that ‘brings fear back into the dark’ at the Calusa Nature Center, 3450 Ortize Ave., Fort Myers. The event runs October 22-31 and is not recommended for ages 15 and younger. For more information click here
- Boo n Brew – is a free family friendly festival with a motor show, beer garden, kid zone, petting zoo, costume contest and more from 3:00-8:00 pm Saturday October 3rd at the Edison Mall. For more information click here
- Sideshow Bob’s Electric Circus Worst Halloween Costume Bash – features live music, drink specials, costume contests and more at Budda Live, 12701 McGregor Blvd. For more information click here
- Outdoor Movie Night showing “Hocus Pocus” – on Thursday October 28 for $12 admission at Alliance for the Arts 10091 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. Click here for more information
- Full Moon Party:An outdoor, adults-only Halloween party with a costume contest, dancing, live music, and more. Co-hosted by radio station B1039 FM and Fort Myers Brewing Co. 6-10 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 28. $39. Luminary Hotel & Co, 2200 Edwards Drive, downtown Fort Myers. com
- Rooftop Halloween party:Things get a little scary but a lot of fun on the rooftop of Davis Art Center. Costumes are strongly encouraged for this outdoor party featuring dancing, a costume contest and music from DJ Selecta AJ of radio station 105.5 FM. 8 p.m. to midnight Friday, Oct. 29. $10. Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, 2301 First St., downtown Fort Myers.