I just finished reading the following document and was blown away by much of what I read! I have seen first-hand the incredible growth in this market, but the information behind the growth is very intriguing to learn. Here are a few of the stats that rocked me!
- April 2019 Us Census Bureau Est. Cape Coral – Ft Myers No. 7 top metropolitan areas in percentage growth from 2010-2018
- 22% METRO GROWTH
- 135,856 POP GROWTH
We are made of some amazing cities that boast unique features as well!
- Cape Coral – Largest City in state of Florida with geography and 8th largest population in state
- Babcock Ranch – Solar City – 6 million square feet – Housing needed to get running
- City of Fort Myers – Historical foundations with Ford and Edison Estates
- Estero – Florida Gulf Coast University and Hertz World HQ
- Lehigh Acres- Bringing affordability in housing and massive growth in population
- Bonita Springs – Just opened the newest high school in Lee County and expanded Hertz and Herc locations
Bought in Community
- County passed the ½ cent tax – which means we have resources to fund the school growth to take care of our youth and our growing population
- Entirely new long range planning group at Lee County School District providing long range planning and strategic location of brand new high quality schools
We aren’t all retirees!
- Median Age – 48
Ease of access via SWFL International Airport
- 50+ flight locations
- $200,000,000 expansion in 2020
· Preparing for future gate expansion which will grow from 28 to 50+ gates
Companies are finding talent and choosing to grow here
- Alta Resources
Here is my summary: Growth has happened, continues to happen, and is here to stay from the looks of it!”
About TCG Florida
At Trinity Commercial Group, Inc., our multi-disciplined team of professionals is widely respected for providing excellent leadership in a variety of commercial real estate services for landlords and tenants in Southwest Florida and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
You May Like
Broker Story: Travis Walklett
In this new series, we will be celebrating ten years of TCG by looking inwards to our Brokers that have made these ten years so successful. Travis Walklett is an advisor with TCG. We interviewed him to get insight on his beginning at TCG, what sparked his interest in CRE
Market Trend: Breakdown of the SWFL Real Estate Market
MARKET TREND: BREAKDOWN OF THE SWFL REAL ESTATE MARKET This last Thursday, 9/09/2021, numerous real estate experts came together at the Caloosa Sound Convention Center in downtown Fort Myers to present trends and discuss the residential, commercial, and industrial real estate markets. The gathering consisted of roughly 750 people in
Remembering 9/11 on the 20th Anniversary: How and Where to Commemorate
REMEMBERING 9/11 ON THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY: HOW AND WHERE TO CELEBRATE Tomorrow, September 11th, holds a heavy place in the hearts of America. Now more than ever it is important to come together and remember who we lost and the fighting American spirit. The following are SWFL events to commemorate