With the holiday season in full swing, most people have the gifts on their Christmas list all crossed off. But for those last-minute shoppers, we have some tips for you.
- Make a list and check it twice – Just like Santa, you should write out a list of all those who you need gifts for. Not only will this help you stay on track and (hopefully) not forget anyone, but it can also help you stay on budget.
- Surf the web – Ordering gifs online may seem tricky or unreliable, but that can all be eased with a few simple tricks!
- Research the website if it is one you have never heard of, and make sure you see good reviews, especially for shipping.
- Pay attention to the “order by” date to receive it in time for Christmas, and if you know it will arrive after Christmas, print out a picture of the gift to insert into a card so the receiver will still have something to open on Christmas day!
- Check and see if the online retailer has a ‘pick-up’ location at a physical store, this helps you skip the line and guarantee you get the gift.
- Food for thought – as the saying goes, the way to the heart is through the stomach. Gifting food can be done in a variety of ways:
- Send an edible arrangement
- Send a charcuterie basket
- Pre-measure the ingredients for some homemade cookies, place them in a mason jar, and attach instructions on how to make them and what else may need to be added! This can be wrapped or tied with a festive ribbon.
- The gift of choice – It’s possible you know someone who really wants some new clothes, well instead of stressing over the size or style, just go straight to the gift card. Some gift card ideas also include a fun mug with a gift card to their favorite coffee shop in it, or for the book worm, a classic novel with a bookstore gift card tucked in, or maybe even some popcorn attached with a movie theater gift card.
You May Like
Market Highlight: Sarasota
The city of Sarasota is located south of Tampa along Florida’s Gulf Coast. The city offers a dynamic downtown experience revolving around diverse dining, enriching arts and culture, as well as shopping districts of all sorts. Sarasota is known for the world-famous Ringling Museum of Art, which was once the
Tenant Spotlight: Health & Wealth Co.
In this edition of Tenant Spotlight, we would like to highlight a new tenant that has recently moved onto 5th avenue: Health & Wealth Co. Darren Moore, an advisor at TCG, was the tenant rep. broker that landed Health & Wealth Co. on 5th avenue. Just this past Tuesday, they
Grand Opening: Buff City Soap at Mercato
The anticipation was bubbling for the Buff City Soap grand opening at Mercato in North Naples which happened on Friday, November 26th. Buff City Soap closed their previous location off US 41 in downtown Naples on Thursday in preparation for their move to Mercato in North Naples. Their new location