TCG IN THE NEWS: Tim Schneider & John Paulich IV Featured in Gulfshore Business
Marco Town Center Welcomes Six New Tenants
National News: U.S. Multifamily Permits Still on The Rise
US Hotel Performance Up Indicating Positive Business Performance
October Fun in Fort Myers
TCG In The News: Darren Moore Featured In Gulfshore Business
RSW Airport Expansion
New Business For Business Cards?
Naples Winter Wine Festival Is Back: Twenty-Twenty Twogether
How-To: Keep Your Credit Up & Get Funded
City of Palms Park Possibilities
Babcock Ranch Is Still Growing
Market Trend: Breakdown of the SWFL Real Estate Market
Remembering 9/11 on the 20th Anniversary: How and Where to Commemorate
GRAND OPENING: First Watch in Logan Landings, North Naples Opens
TCG IN THE NEWS: Tim Schneider and Matt Fredrickson Featured In The Business Observer
Florida Unemployment Rate is Up, But So Are Job Opportunities
Southwest Florida International Airport, RSW, Bounces Back with Passenger Increase
Local Spotlight: Top Green Thumb Counties of Florida
Property Spotlight: Peachland Promenade
Coming Soon: Kroger Deliveries To Southwest Florida
Working From Home Is Getting A New Look Due To Multifamily Housing Developers Kicking It Into High Gear
How To: Make Professional Connections Out of Strangers
Client Spotlight: Grand Opening of Bodega Taqueria y Tequila in Aventura
Market Highlight: Prices Continue to Rise in an Already Competitive Rental Market
Property Spotlight: Naples Downtown Office
Collier County Included in Places with Most Favorable Cost of Living
Ave Maria Breaks 400 New Home Sales for 2021
TCG Cares: United Way Of Collier And The Keys Adds New Board Members
CRE Prices Continue To Rise, Led By Apartments, Industrial and Office Sectors
Naples Ranks 7th On ‘Best Places To Live’ National List
Florida Highlight: Freedom Week Tax Holiday
Happy Independence Day! The History Of The Thomas Jefferson Building
TCG’s Closed Transactions for May 2021
Florida Has Never Been Hotter! SWFL Set To Break All-Time Tourism Records Set In 2019
Market Highlight: Marco Island, Florida
New Tenants Coming Soon To The Pointe At Founders Square
Florida Markets Highlighted In Co-Star Report (Including Fort Myers & Naples)
Story Update: Collier Commissioners move from supporting to approving Town of Big Cypress Development
Local Highlight: BigShots Golf in Golden Gate City
Broker Story: Kim Daugherty
Property Spotlight: Keystone Shoppes
Memorial Day Weekend: The Beginning of the Tourism and Hospitality Comeback?
Market Highlight: Southwest Florida
Local Highlight: Arthrex’s Innovation Hotel Will Now Be Open For Wider Use
How Prices Have Risen for Smaller Properties During the Pandemic
Town of Big Cypress Development Supported in 6-0 Vote by Collier Planning Commission
Broker Story: Darren Moore
Southwest Florida Leads State With Most Incoming Residents During Pandemic
Cinco De Mayo 2021: Recognizing NAHREP
Tenant Spotlight: Oak & Stone
Client Spotlight: Clean Machine Carwash
TCG in the News: Cindy Schooler featured in “Women Who Built Us” series by CREW Orlando
Under Review: Immokalee Road Corridor Congestion Study
Earth Day 2021: UrbanLand on Making the Case for Restoring our Earth
Broker Story: Tony Mangione
Property Spotlight: 4795 Enterprise Avenue
Tenant Spotlight: Kids Empire
Property Spotlight: Mission Square Condo
Local Retail Shopping Malls Regaining Traction – As Amazon Fulfillment Centers
Broker Story: Travis Walklett
Southwest Florida Shines in NAR List of Top 10 Commercial Real Estate Markets
SWFL Companies Land on Prestigious List of Top Performing Businesses in Florida
Tenant Spotlight: Health & Wealth Co.
Local Highlights: Oxbow Bar & Grill
TCG Cares: St. Matthew’s House
Florida Highlighted as the 9th Best State in Country for Job Seekers
Broker Story: Jill Brunori
JetBlue considering headquarters move from NYC to Florida
Property Spotlight: SunTrust Financial Center
St Patrick’s Day: One of the most expensive buildings in the world being built in Ireland
Florida ranks 9th out of the top states for Capital Investment in 2020
How to: Cultivate a positive Office Culture (Featuring an interview with TCG’s Cindy Schooler)
Local CRE News: Negotiations underway for an Indoor Water Park Resort in Collier County
CoStar recognizes TCG and brokers as “Top Dealmakers in SWFL for 2020”
Broker Story: Tim Rose
Local Highlights: The Cove
Y Combinator Invests in CRE Software Resquared
Broker Story: Ty Hensley
Cryptocurrency and Real Estate: The Future?
Florida Residential Real Estate Boom
West End at City Walk
Property Spotlight: Blue Lagoon Shoppes
Presidents Day: How much is the White House Worth?
Requesting a Free Broker Opinion of Value (BOV) with Trinity Commercial Group
Local Highlights: Naples National Art Show
How to: Get a property listed with a Brokerage Company
Tenant Spotlight: T42
Broker Story: Dan O’Berski
In Focus: Northbrooke Professional Village
This week we would like to put in focus one of TCG’s new listings, Northbrooke Professional Village. Northbrooke is a prime office opportunity that is available for sale or for lease. With 4,800 to 48,000 SF buildable, this is a desirable location in North Naples that is located close to schools, shopping, dining and dense residential living. Trinity is proud to work with Keith Gelder and Stock Development on this property. Stock Development is a diversified real estate company that is a recognized leader in development, construction, ownership and management of real estate. Stock and TCG also collaborate on our other properties such as Alico & 75, Emerson Square, Estero Crossing, Fruitville Commons, Lely Crossings and Triangle Plaza, all of which can be found on our website at https://trinitycre.com/properties/.
Back and Better: How Construction and Professional Business Services are helping strong employment gains in SWFL
Property Spotlight: Cypress Trace and Market Square
How To: Professionally Brand Your Social Media
SW Florida’s Master Planned Communities
TCG Property Spotlight
An Affordable Dream: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s Lasting Fair Housing Legacy
Case Study: Collier Park of Commerce
How to source Commercial Space
2020 in Review: Landmark Year of Change
Trinity Newsletter- January
As Managing Director of Trinity Commercial Group, for the SWFL and SFL offices, Cindy is responsible for business development, office and operational oversight, talent recruitment and client retention in the state of Florida. She also represents local, regional and national retail tenants in all aspects of site selection, strategic planning and retail development.
Cindy joined Trinity Commercial in 2020 with more than 17 years of real estate experience in both the office and retail industries. Cindy has an extensive record of achievement in providing comprehensive commercial real estate solutions with a specialty in multi-market, multi-unit expansion plans. Previously, she worked at SRS Real Estate Partners as Managing Principal and Co-Market Leader for the Orlando and Tampa offices with a focus on Tenant Representation. Prior to SRS she was at Cushman Wakefield as the Director of retail and office brokerage services.
In 2008, Cindy founded Cynco Properties, a full-service commercial brokerage organization. During her tenure as managing partner, she successfully completed more than 250,000 square feet of office/retail space projects including relocations of local and national corporations. She was also responsible for a 200,000-square-foot mixed-use project requiring repositioning of the current tenant mix, locating new tenants and securing market exposure for the property. Prior to her time in the real estate industry, Cindy spent 10 years in the healthcare industry serving in a variety of roles including project development, corporate training, operations management and community relations.
Ms. Schooler is a licensed real estate broker in Florida and holds the prestigious CCIM designation. Cindy is a board member and Past President of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Orlando and current member of CREW SW FL and an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- Skechers Shoes
- Tire Choice
- Salon Lofts
- PDQ Restaurant Group
- Chicken Salad Chick
- PF Chang’s To Go
- National Airlines Corporation
Trinity Newsletter- November
Alex Rosenbluth is the listing coordinator at Trinity Commercial Group. As listing coordinator, Alex works closely with the Creative Director to manage over 200+ active listings on multiple listing platforms. He is also responsible for communicating property information with brokers and boosting lead engagement through copywriting and SEO.
Alex graduated from Florida International University in 2018 with a degree in communications. Prior to joining TCG, he worked at Thomas For Industry in New York as a Supplier Content Analyst, working to boost B2B company engagement with customers nationally through dedicated research and copywriting. At TCG, Alex is utilizing his research, writing and communication skills, to make sure the initial, contract and closing listing stage between the broker/buyer is seamless.
Trinity Commercial Group (2020-Present)
Trinity Newsletter – October
Trinity Newsletter – September
Jill Brunori is an Advisor for Trinity Commercial Group. She specializes in tenant representation and site selection, retail leasing and development services including acquisition and disposition for local, regional and national tenants.
Prior to joining TCG she worked for Gartner Corporation where she managed and grew a diverse portfolio of clients. Jill graduated from Wake Forest University with a bachelor’s degree in communication and entrepreneurship and received her master’s degree in business management. She is a licensed real estate salesperson in the state of Florida.
- Fort Myers High School Women’s Basketball
- Wake Forest Student Athlete Alumni
- Lee County School District
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Chicken Salad Chick
- Crisp & Green
- MD Now
- Clean Machine
- Goodwill Industries of SW Florida
- Harry Chapin Food Bank
- Neal Communities
- Restore Cryotherapy
- United Way
Tim is an advisor with Trinity Commercial Group, specializing in industrial properties. Tim has experience working within the construction field, in a business sales aspect. He has a stellar reputation as a business broker in our area.
Tim is a veteran of the United States Army Special Forces; As well as a former special Agent with the FBI Tim is currently in the US Army Reserves and continues to do private investigation for two, national, non-profit organizations, working on the prevention of human trafficking and finding runaway children.
Tim uses his experience and leadership to work with clients with the utmost integrity and fortitude.
Tim currently resides in Estero with his wife and two children. He is a youth football coach for the Estero Mustangs and a little league baseball coach. Tim and his family attend Summit Church and are enjoying all that Southwest Florida has to offer.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- United States Army Special Forces
- Bring them Home Project
- Anti Predator Project, Business Brokers of Florida
- International Business Brokers Association (IBBA))
Trinity Newsletter- August
Trinity Newsletter- July
Trinity Newsletter- June
It all started 25 years ago in Chicago, Illinois. Founder and CEO of Skillets, Ross Edlund, found his passion while going to school at Northwestern University. He had his life mapped out… Get a degree in history and then he planned to go off to law school! Well, that was until he met a man that had just finished chef school and did a lot of baking for caterers. He needed some help on the side with his baking business and Ross stepped in; this is where it all began, and he knew this industry would be a part of his life.
3 Ways You Can Market Your Business Using Social Media
Let’s be honest. Looking around today you can’t help but notice smart phones literally everywhere. And on those smart phones, social media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter – You name it, most people have at least one. In fact, if you want some seriously scary ‘this is the world we’re living in’ data, how’s this strike you? There are approximately 7.5 billion people on Earth – of those, 4/7.5 billion (that’s 53%) are on the internet. Of those with internet, 3.2/4 billion = or 80% are ACTIVE social media users. Most of them using a mobile device. So yes, social media – maybe you hate it, but your business and your wallet want you to LOVE IT. And if you love yourself, you’ll learn to at least tolerate it as well.
Let’s jump right in with our tips for success:
- Build Awareness – As noted above, most people in the world have a cell phone nowadays. That means that no more are people printing off MapQuest to find your storefront. Instead, they’ll probably do it by clicking on a map they find on one of your responsive pages, guiding them and their money directly to you. Social Media allows for you to have fans and ratings and an incredibly BOOSTED VISIBILITY for little overhead in terms of both time and money.
- Communicate Authority – You likely don’t care if you customers are awed by your tech savviness, but I know you care if your tech illiteracy creates a barrier to them giving you money. SO, first step is to prove your expertise. A frequently updated site with relevant and NEW content will not only land you in the early stages of a Google search, but it will land you firmly in the minds of your target audience.
- Provide Engagement – One of the things I am consistently impressed with is any company that knows its bosses well… Because the boss is ALWAYS the customer. The best way to get to know anyone is to speak with them regularly. So double check – does your site allow for feedback? Does it have a ‘Chat Now’ option? And don’t always be a consumer of data from your consumers. Give them a little bit of yourself, too. Maybe one day, upload a video letting people see a sneak peak behind the office walls – experiencing your team lunch together with you. Or go Facebook Live sometime, answering questions in real time.Another aspect to engagement is providing support, answering questions, listening to criticism, and making customers feel heard. In many of the social mediums, there is an option to respond to direct messages from customers/clients immediately, even if it is to say ‘Thank you for contacting us. We’ve received your message and will get back to you as soon as we can’. People like to know that their thoughts weren’t lost in cyberspace!
One of the first steps for any business seeking to GROW is building awareness. Your company can’t grow if people don’t know you exist! Always, through remembering that your boss is your customer and always treating them like KINGS AND QUEENS – and that means listening to their thoughts, frustrations, questions and concerns – your business will continue to thrive. Enjoy the ride!
Trinity Newsletter- May
Welcome to Bahia Bowls! This Acai Café was founded in 2017 and continues to rapidly expand primarily because of its nutritional options and delicious menu. Due to the current health crisis facing our nation, consumers have an even greater awareness and appetite for healthy, grab and go, low contact food options. Since their inception, Bahia Bowls offers the convenience of ordering online with curbside pick-up, which is now more important than ever. Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), focused on healthy eating options will surely continue to gain momentum as consumers begin to rethink their dining options. Over the past three years, there has been a seismic shift across the industry, and Bahia Bowls is well positioned to be able to bring these options to consumers everywhere! Geared towards those who have an active lifestyle, Bahia Bowls launched this amazing concept in sunny Southwest Florida. Since then, they haven’t looked back!
Sam specializes in tenant, landlord and developer representation throughout South Florida. His tenant relationships and knowledge of how landlords & developers tick are critical in delivering for his clients no matter which side of the deal he’s working. He has a knack for navigating adversity and works hard to deliver the best results for his clients, consistently putting their interest above his own.
Sam is originally from West Chester, PA and he moved to Southwest Florida in 2015 to study at Florida Gulf Coast University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude from FGCU’s Lutgert College of Business in 2019. After graduation, he decided to move to Fort Lauderdale to begin his career with TCG. On the weekends you can find him on the beach or on the golf course.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Trinity Commercial Group (2017 – Present)
- MD Now
- Riverchase Dermatology
- Phenix Salon Suites
- Mayweather Boxing and Fitness
- Caliber Collision
- Pet Supplies Plus
- Big Whisk Brands
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana
- Dunkin Donuts
- Keystone Holdings
- Keystone Holdings
- London Bay Homes; ALF/ILF Division
- The First Tee of Broward
- FGCU Alumni Association
Jeremiah’s Italian Ice
Welcome to Jeremiah’s Italian Ice where you can indulge in a refreshing, delicious treat that the whole family will love! From Italian ice and soft serve ice cream, to gelati and “pup cups”, this is the perfect place to hang out and enjoy a unique dessert. Nick Frisone and his wife Renata are so excited about opening up this Franchise here in Naples, FL! Read More
List of Retailers
Darren Moore joined Trinity Commercial Group as an Advisor in 2017. He specializes in retail/restaurant leasing, tenant representation and site selection for local, regional and national retail & office clients. He is part of a 3-person leasing team which includes Doug Olson and John Paulich, leasing over 2.5 million square feet of retail and office space in SWFL.
Darren attended Florida Gulf Coast University where he earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance. Prior to completing his degree, he spent over 20 years in the restaurant industry, with more than half of that time being spent in a management role including Executive Chef and Sous Chef with a focus on high end restaurant delivery. He is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers as well as licensed real estate sales associate in the state of Florida.
He lives in Fort Myers with his wife. Darren loves to travel, dining out, cooking, being out on the water, watching sports, and spending time with friends and family.
- Regency Centers (NYSE: REG)
- Brixmor (NYSE:BRX)
- AIG (NYSE: AIG)
- Site Centers (NYSE: AIG)
- New Market
- Alto Real Estate Funds
Founders Square- 55-acre mixed use project at SE corner of 951 & Immokalee Rd.-Naples,FL.
The Collective- 63,239 sf One of a Kind Design Hub in the heart of the downtown Naples Design District
As Creative Director, I am privileged to play an integral part in the success of the most elite commercial real estate brokerage firm in Southwest Florida, Trinity Commercial Group (TCG). I began working at TCG in 2014 and had every intention of becoming an agent and executing alongside a great team of talented brokers. After a few months of learning the real estate business, I recognized a need for a dedicated marketing department. The Managing Broker took a leap of faith to invest in my abilities and I slowly began to fall in love with the marketing and design aspect of the business. The company had only been open since 2011, so it started small with some flyer templates on PowerPoint and took some time to evolve. Now 6 years later with the help of my team, I have successfully built a Marketing Department and TCG is a top performing firm in the respective markets we serve.
With two locations open in Florida (Estero & Fort Lauderdale), I am dedicated to TCG’s company branding, marketing, and graphic design. I am passionate about making sure every document and image that has our logo on it has been crafted intentionally, and accurately tells the story of our brand. TCG’s vision is to change the way commercial real estate is experienced, and that is my goal with each design I create. My goal is to set ourselves apart with the level of creativity that goes into every flyer, proposal, offering memorandum, online listing, property map, property photo (on the ground or in the air with a drone!), promo item, listing document, and even email signature! Alongside of graphic design, I also manage and coordinate over 200 active listings on multiple platforms, maintain email blast campaigns, and oversee our social media outlets (FB, IG, LI) with the help of my team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Graphic Design on Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Property Photography and Drone Aerials
- Listing Coordination
- Social Media
Cindy Hutton, Senior Property Manager, specializes in the management of commercial associations.
Raised in southwest Florida. I have been in the property management industry since 1990. I started out as an administrative assistant and moved throughout positions in property management. I eventually obtained my CAM license and started specializing in commercial properties.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Property Management, Commercial Condominium and Property Owners Associations.
- I enjoy working directly with landlords, condo owners, tenants and vendors.
Ty Hensley’s focus in commercial real estate resides in developer representation, tenant representation and property acquisition/disposition. Ty has had the privilege of working alongside many different clients on both the local and national level. A few of those being Fifth Third Bank, Save A Lot, Suntrust Bank, Regions Bank, Lake Michigan Credit Union, Boost Mobile, Wild Fork Foods, Pelican Snoballs and more.
Ty grew up in a small suburb south of Chicago, IL and now resides in Fort Myers, FL with his wife, Krista Hensley. Being that his father was small business owner, Ty was able to learn and grow in his passion for real estate at a young age. While attending Florida State University, he applied for an internship with Trinity Commercial Group. Before the end of his internship, Ty was asked to stay on and work with Trinity full time. After careful consideration and prayer Ty felt he had his dream job right in front of him and the position was too good to pass up.
- Trinity Commercial Group (2017 – Present)
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Fort Myers, Florida
- Florida State University – Tallahassee, Florida
- Allstate – Cape Coral, Florida
- Bank of America – Merrill & Private Bank – Southwest Florida
- Boost Mobile – Southwest Florida
- Diesel Barbershop – Southwest Florida
- DMD Ventures – Southwest Florida
- Fifth Third Bank – Southwest Florida
- First Watch – Southwest Florida
- Lake Michigan Credit Union – Florida
- Pet Supplies Plus – Southwest Florida
- Regions Bank – Southwest Florida
- Save A Lot – Southwest Florida
- SunTrust Bank – Southwest Florida
- Wild Fork Foods – Southwest Florida
- Member and Treasurer
- BB&T now Truist
- Catalyst Community Capital
- Champion Development
- Creighton Commercial Development
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Citizens Bank
- First Horizon Bank
- Gordon Food Service
- Lund Capital Group
- Mouhalis Capital Management
- O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Palmetto Capital Group
- Regions Bank
- Seagate Development Group
- Stock Development
- SunTrust now Truist
- WMG Development
- Helped facilitate Lake Michigan Credit Union’s expansion to Florida through surplus branch acquisitions
- Voted Secretary of Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida
- Represented Regions Bank in the leasing/sale disposition of unused assets.
- Actively representing Fruitville Commons, a mixed-use development in Sarasota, on behalf of Stock Development for commercial sale and leasing opportunities. Fruitville Commons boasts 300 new luxury apartments, called Citria, and pending deals with Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, The Lock Up Self Storage Group, Extended Stay America, Dunkin’ Donuts, Brewery Tap Room & Market Hall, and more shaping Fruitville Commons to be one of Sarasota’s premier retail & entertainment destinations
- Actively representing Estero Crossings, a mixed-use development in Estero, on behalf of Stock Development for commercial sale and leasing opportunities. Estero Crossings has recently been approved for 300+ luxury multi family apartments as well as retail strip centers/outparcels along Corkscrew Rd.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida (CIP)
For our Team’s Active Listings, please click HERE
The Response to a Pandemic
Over the past several weeks, we have experienced something that most of us never thought plausible. A Pandemic. The world has been shaken as we see the effects of COVID-19 across the globe. But this disease is not the only thing that people are facing. When it comes to commercial real estate and our changing market, we have found that people are responding in different ways…
In response to the virus scare we are taking very intentional and specific action to protect those around us. We also are in a business that we can work remotely without fear of loss of impact. It does however change how we manage staff. We are learning right now and seeking to serve our clients first!
ST. Matthews House
Touching Hearts and Transforming Lives… that is the motto of ST. Matthews House. This incredible organization was founded in the late 1980’s with the mission to feed the hungry around Naples. Fast Forward to 2020 and the organization has grown to build shelters, soup kitchens, thrift shops, and has become a safe place for those who need recovery from addiction. It is undeniably amazing what they have been able to do for thousands around Lee and Collier County and they aren’t slowing down anytime soon.
KC American Bistro
Welcome to KC American Bistro; A fine dining experience in Southwest Florida. Here, you can expect to be served the freshest ingredients with an extremely dynamic menu; All created by the impressive Chef, Keith Casey.
Be ready to fall in love with the refined taste and beautiful display of his Regional American cuisine, every time you step foot in either of their establishments.
Welcome to Honor Yoga, where you can come as you are and leave feeling your very best. I sat down with Kelley Kiernan to learn a little bit about her background and her yoga studio which plans to open December 7th 2019 at Logan Landings in North Naples. (Immokalee and Logan Blvd)
Background and Reason for Opening Honor Yoga:
Kelley grew up in the St. Louis Area, and moved to Southwest Florida in 2012. She has been a successful dietician for over 20 years and has always urged her clients to do yoga to help support their body in many ways! Although she knew about yoga and its benefits, she had never had the opportunity to try it herself until one day a friendly neighbor was going and Kelley decided to join. It was there that she discovered how much she could get out of yoga and how it could greatly benefit her body and mind. She fell in love with it and knew that this would be a part of her life for years to come.
“When I decided to open my own Honor Yoga Studio in Naples, I knew that I wanted to create a place where people will always feel comfortable and safe. I want people to know that anyone can do it and this is a kind and family-friendly environment! There isn’t enough kindness in the world, and we want to create a place where you are always greeted with a warm welcome and can feel comfortable at any stage you are at.”
Types of Real Estate Investing
Are you interested in real estate investing? Do you have questions about where and how to invest? While there are a variety of questions to address, those associated with the types of real estate investing are among the most important.
It doesn’t matter if you’re making your first investment or have some experience in the real estate industry, it’s critical to understand the opportunities available to you.
Growth Is Happening in Lee County, Florida
I just finished reading the following document and was blown away by much of what I read! I have seen first-hand the incredible growth in this market, but the information behind the growth is very intriguing to learn. Here are a few of the stats that rocked me! Read More
The Difference Between Retail and Commercial Properties
Many people in Florida believe that “retail space” and “commercial space” are one in the same. While there are some similarities, it’s critical to understand the primary differences between commercial real estate before you enter a lease.
Types of Commercial Real Estate
Similar to the differences in commercial leases, there are many types of commercial real estate, with these properties broken down into five specific sectors.
Within each sector, you’ll find several different types of properties. Here’s some information pertaining to the five primary sectors: Read More
Different Types of Commercial Leases
Signing a commercial lease is a big deal, as this locks you into a long-term commitment, on your commercial real estate, that will impact your company’s finances in a number of ways. However, there’s good news: commercial leases are not nearly as complicated as you believe.
- Trinity Commercial Group (2019 – Present)
- Prior to Trinity Commercial Group, Carol served in both administrative and bookkeeping capacities for both residential and commercial properties.
- Institute of Real Estate Management – Residential Management
- Owned and operated Sunoco A+ Convenience stores
- She has 30 years of office and bookkeeping experience
- Fairway Woods of Cross Creek II – Board of Directors Member and Treasurer
How Commercial Real Estate Brokers Work
Are you a small business owner in search of the perfect rental space? Are you a landlord searching for a tenant? Are you concerned about your ability to find the right space at the right price, or locate a tenant?
After graduating from The University of Michigan, Matt moved to Florida where he began teaching and later transitioned into business with TCG Property Management. As an Asset Manager, Matt enjoys working with much of his family while controlling his own schedule and packing it full of appointments, phone calls, as well as activities within tenant relationship and vendor management.
To focus his brain or to blow off his extra energy, Matt has recently begun running with a local Fort Myers group known as =Speedsters=. During the first 3 months of 2020, Matt successfully completed 4 half marathons, all under two hours.
- University of Michigan – B.S. Education
- American College of Education – Masters in Leadership
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- ADA Compliance
- Tenant Relationships
- Vendor Management
- Bookkeeping and Budgeting
- Marketing and Website Development
- Participated in the Development and Marketing of TCG Property Management Inc. currently specializing in retail properties.
- With a passion for fostering Client and Tenant relationships and a dedication to proactive communication, Matt offers a personal, hands-on approach to Property Management.
- Spearheaded the revitalization of Property Management systems.
- Florida Real Estate License
- =Speedsters= Fort Myers Running Group
Travis Walklett joined Trinity Commercial Group in 2017 as an Advisor. He specializes in transaction management, tenant representation and development services including acquisition and disposition for local, regional and national tenants. Travis is part of a top producing team which includes Dan O’Berski, Partner and Jill Brunori.
Prior to joining TCG he was a practicing attorney with a focus on commercial real estate transactions. Travis graduated from Ohio State University with a bachelor’s degree in economics and received his law degree from Ave Maria School of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the state of Florida in addition to being a licensed real estate sales associate.
- The School District of Lee County, FL
- United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades, and Okeechobee Counties
- MD Now
- Goodwill Industries of SWFL
- Clean Machine Car Wash
Founders Square – 56 acres mixed use development at the SEC of Immokalee and Collier Blvd in Naples Florida. The purchase of the property with leading Partners, Barron Collier and Metro Commercial, into what will likely be one of 21-22’s most dynamic projects in SWFL.
Fruitville Commons – 38 acre mixed use development with Stock Development. Transforming development for a market that at the beginning of the project seemed green. With dynamic and creative ownership TCG has worked to attract and create a curated and market leading draw including Multi-Family, Coopers Hawk and future development of Hotel and stores.
MD Now – Led pursuit and ongoing strategy that is culminating in a roll out in Florida of the leading urgent care provider in the state of Florida.
Lee County School District – Awarded a contract in 2018 to assist in acquisition, disposition, and strategic growth planning. Since inception we have had the privilege to serve in a far expanded roll without expanding the expense base to the District.
- The Florida Bar
- FL Bar Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- FL Bar Environmental & Land Use Law Section
- Best job ever was being a Stay at home Mom of 5 sons after they all took off to college, I got my residential real estate license and enjoyed helping people sell their homes and find their desired home.
- I worked in the office of an assisted living residence for 2 years
- I served as a nanny for 2 years
- Moved from Michigan to Florida in 2013 and worked as a caregiver for 4 years
- Joined TCG in 2017 with liberating homes.
- Michigan State University BA – Social Work and Psychology
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES for liberating homes
- Meet and connect the local groups already working to love on the Fort Myers Community
- Work with the least, the last, and the lost in finding purpose and Hope in life
- Help find training for sustainable jobs
- Work towards finding affordable housing
- Serve our residents living in our local houses and oversee the care of those houses
- Being a part of B’WAY INC and collaborating with the other members
GREATEST part of life
- Lover of JESUS!!!
- Married to my Dream Come True for 42 years
- Ever thankful for our 5 sons, 5 daughters (by marriage) and our wonderful 11 grandchildren
- Trinity Commercial Group (2016 – Present)
- Prior to Trinity Commercial Group, Bill has retired from law enforcement, paramedic, and accounting.
- Tiffin University – BCS
- Keeping owners property as attractive, safe, and operational as possible.
- Responding quickly to the needs of tenants
- Florida Real Estate License
Chris is a partner at Trinity Commercial Group and the co-founder/team leader for the South Florida office. He is an experienced commercial real estate professional with a keen focus on the retail and restaurant industries in Florida and the Southeastern US; he has a demonstrated history of success for 15+ years via skillsets such as Tenant Representation, Landlord Leasing Representation, Development, Acquisitions, Dispositions and more. Throughout his career he has represented dozens of national and regional brands as well as multiple well-known developers and shopping center owners.
“My foremost mission is to create trustworthy perpetual relationships and to properly position my clients and partners for long term success, all while having a positive impact on those I have the blessing to interact and work with.”
Born and raised in South Florida, Chris has had the opportunity to watch the real estate landscape evolve, grow, and mature in Florida for several decades now. After graduating from Florida State University in Tallahassee in 2005, he set his eyes on the commercial real estate industry and dove in headfirst never looking back. As a standout athlete throughout his life, Chris has always instinctually desired competitive environments where commitment and teamwork are paramount to success, so his attraction to the real estate business was naturally love at first sight.
Chris is married to his wife Kelly and they have two amazing children, a son named Lincoln (6) and a daughter named Remi (2). He is an avid traveler, adventure junkie and fitness enthusiast who on the weekends can typically be found pacing the sidelines of an athletic field or court living vicariously through Lincoln’s same love for sports.
- Trinity Commercial Group
- Continental Real Estate Companies (CREC)
- High Street Retail USA
- Evolution Ventures
- Cohen Commercial Realty
- Woolbright Development
- Florida State University – B.S. Political Science
- MD Now – Florida
- H-Mart – South Florida
- Benihana – South Florida
- Phenix Salon Suites – South Florida
- Pet Supplies Plus – South Florida
- Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana – South Florida
- Naked Taco – South Florida
- RA Sushi – South Florida
- Dunkin Donuts – Broward County
- American Social – US
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila – US
- Car Lotz – South Florida
- Checkers – Dade County
- Mayweather Boxing and Fitness – South Florida
- Savvy Sliders – Florida
- Dominos – Select Markets of Central Florida and South Florida
- Trek Bikes – South Florida
- Too Jays – South Florida
- Clean Machine Carwash – Florida
- Big Whisk Brands – South Florida
- Skillets – South Florida
- Dog Stop – South Florida
- Diesel Barbershop – South Florida
- Jimmy Johns – South Florida
- All Smiles Dental – South Florida
- Riverchase Dermatology – South Florida
- Garrett Hospitality – South Florida
- Culvers – Treasure Coast, Palm Beach County and Broward County
- Keystone Holdings
- Mouhalis Capital Management
- Truist Bank
- Regions Bank
- Has successfully advised and represented 50+ different National and Regional tenants in the Florida markets, including the initial rollout of numerous national or international brands. Prior clients include: Office Max, Corner Bakery Cafe, Planet Fitness, DXL, 2nd & Charles, Applebees, Supercuts, Regis, Smoothie King, Popeyes, 100 Montaditos, Haircuttery, Wing Stop and more.
- Has completed in excess of $500 Million worth of transaction volume throughout the State of Florida.
- Diverse track record of successful deal transactions by way of: Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Acquisitions, Development, Distressed Assets and Investment Sales.
- 25 years commercial real estate broker/developer
- Cherryland Electric utility Board of Directors – 8 years
- Planning Commissioner – 12 years
- School Board officer – 6 years
- Michigan State University – BA, Communications
- Tuscola Commons, North Port, FL
- 2006-2009 Worden, Cook & McMichael ( Financial Advisor)
- 2009-2016 Living Waters Community Church ( Executive Pastor )
- 2016-Present Trinity Commercial Group
- Huntington University – BA
- Living Waters Community Church
- Naples Christian Academy
- Tech Zone
- Hear Again America
- Trinity Commercial Group (2015 – Present)
- Source Interlink (2008 – 2014)
- VIP Realty Group (2004 – 2008)
- University of Texas – Bachelor of Science, Advertising
- Tropical Smoothie Café
- Mattress Firm
- MOD Pizza
- The Nail Lounge Spa
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- 35 years of Commercial Real Estate Development/Management
- Oklahoma State University
- Facilitate construction/development activities
- Maintain current client relations
- Establish new client relationships
- Identify target markets
- Planning and Zoning activities
- Development of contract and bidding systems
- Meet with Owners, Architect, Subcontractors
- Pre-Construction project planning and estimation
- Design review /scheduling
- Brookside Holdings 8,500 SF retail development
- Tuscola Commons North Port retail project
- Christian – Married to wife Kim for 23 years
- Proud father of four beautiful children and two grandchildren
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Tim Schneider, Principal at TCG, specializes in site acquisition in the Southwest Florida market for several end users and regional and national developers. Whether it is an outparcel to an anchored shopping center, main street redevelopment, or larger land tracts for mixed-use development, he has done it all.
Born and raised in Fort Myers, Tim has an excellent network of relationships to tap in to as well as firsthand knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes leading to the growth and success of this area. With 2 bachelor’s degrees from Florida State University in Real Estate and Development, holding leadership positions in local real estate networking organizations, and earning the CCIM Designation, he is well versed and adept on taking on any of the challenges this industry has to offer.
- TRINITY COMMERCIAL GROUP INC. (2014 – Present)
- CRE CONSULTANTS (2011-2013)
- CBRE Ft. Myers-Naples (2008-2011)
- Florida State University B.S. Real Estate
- Florida State University B.S. Housing
- Wawa Inc,. – Southwest Florida
- Tijuana Flats – Southwest Florida
- Cintas Inc. – Southwest Florida
- Goodwill Industries of SW FL – Dispositions
- Creighton Commercial Development
- Lennar Commercial
- Barron Collier Companies
- Aileron Capital Management
- Champion Development Corporation
- Hughes Development Group
- Sold more than $30,000,000 in transaction volume in first half of 2015
- Past President of Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida, 2015
- Representing the Forum, a 706-acre mixed-use development in Fort Myers, FL exhibiting dense retail, residential, and office. Focused on the sale & leasing of the remaining 129.6 acres of commercial property.
- International Counsel of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida